
I liked to learn the hundreds place in math. - Dylan
I liked learning place value in math. - Darshini
I love to have independent reading time . - Samay
I like reading a lot of good books. - Jacob
I like morning work because it is easy and it is fun. - Michelle
I like learning place value in math. - Ashton
I liked making our class Constitution. - Zaara
I like to read and write a level 3 post-it. - Max
I like to do place value in math. - Ethan
I like to do Fundations. - Rishi
I like learning how to write a level 3 post-it. - Karolina
I like doing place value in math. - Shiv
I like doing math. - Adam
I like learning digraphs in Fundations. - Madison
I liked making my Map of the Heart. - Darien
I like writing level 3 post-its. - Jessica
I like learning 3 digit numbers in math. - Guruprasad
I like learning Fundations. - Anna
I liked writing our summer stories. - Brittni
I love teaching such a fantastic group of children. They brighten up every moment of my day!! Mrs. Korrow


That is so great to be able to see the class
ReplyDeleteand their progress.
Thank you S LeVine
Dear Mrs. Korrow's Class,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your blog and all the wonderful information you shared - BRAVO!! I am so proud of your hard work. I love the pictures you shared too - everyone looks so happy and excited about learning! I am thrilled to hear that you are learning about things like Level 3 Post-Its related to Reading Workshop or creating your Heart Map in writing workshop or learning about place value in Math - seems like you are learning a lot! I cannot wait to see future blog posts from all of you!
Sincerely,
Mr. Sinanis
Thank you Mrs. Korrow for this wonderful blog! We are so lucky to have you teaching our children! Love, Moselle & Lyle Zuckerman
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing to see how happy the kids are learning in your class! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteN.Mohan
Mrs Korrow, Thank you for the wonderful learning environment you've created and also for setting up this great channel of communication with the parents - Guruprasad's parents
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea! I love seeing all of the smiling faces! Second grade sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteJami Schultz :-)
The blog was awesome. Good to see all the children. It was a great idea.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Swapna & Ramesh Vemulapalli
Mrs. Korrow
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful Blog. It looks AMAZING!!!
Keep up the good work. :-)
Leung's
Hi Mrs. Korrow and second graders!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on creating a blog!I just LOVE the smiles, energy and excitement that I see in your faces. The pictures are great and as they say, pictures are worth a thousand words! I am so proud of how hard you have all worked to learn so many new things!
Love,
Michelle Grady (Madison's Mom)
I love reading about all the great things happening in class! Keep up the good work Mrs. Korrow's class!!
ReplyDeleteLove Heather Balizer
Your class blog looks great! I loved the idea of having the children share what they enjoyed learning so far!
ReplyDeleteThis blog is great Carolyn! Your class must be having a great time!!
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs.Korrow's Class,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to see what's going on in class!! We're so proud of all of you and look forward to an exciting year ahead. Keep the blog posts coming.....
Love,
The Goodmans